Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who-oa! You're like a gorilla!

Yes, I have had the song by the Mopes stuck in my head for the last month or so, but more importantly, I got a GorillaPod!



It's an awesome little tripod with flexible legs and rubbery feet that wrap around and grip things like nobody's business. It had no trouble hanging on to my bookcase:



Or on to Spock, the stuffed beagle:



When my camera is attached, it also vaguely reminds me of those weird alien transporters from War of the Worlds. Especially when it decides to attack my face:



My plan is to use this newfangled contraption to take pictures and videos of my hands so that I can make tutorials and stuff without having to worry about holding the camera. Look ma! No hands!






On a completely unrelated note, I wrote a book review! You should go check it out on that other blog I now write for.

No comments:

Post a Comment