These were made using the Ornamental pattern by Nuoska on Knitty. I love the heel construction best of all, I believe... that cable that goes around the back of the heel just looks so cool.
The yarn is Mary Maxim's Step It Up in the Oxford Blues colour-way. I actually quite like this yarn... it wasn't as soft as some sock yarns I've used, but the colours are lovely, and it gives quite a nice finished sock. The yardage is quite good too... with the leftover yarn, I was able to make a pair of short socks for myself.
I used the Bloody Socks pattern by Kimberly Dijkstra from Vampire Knits, though I made a couple of modifications. I did a short-row toe, and an afterthought heel because I didn't want to break up the colour changes on the top of the foot. I also added an extra 3 stitches to the lace pattern and to the bottom of the foot because my feet are a little wider. And, I tried to get the colour changes in the yarn to match up on both feet, but as you can see from the above picture, it didn't work. As Brenda Dayne once said, "This way lies madness."