Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

What a beardo...

Beards are the next big thing. Seriously, have you seen this shirt? The boyfriend actually has one so large he can hide small children in it (he was at "professorly" last time I checked). Believe me, I have serious beard envy. So, it only makes sense that The Happy Seamstress should design a pattern of one for those of us who aren't capable of growing our own. If you want to be a beardo, just like me, go check out The Happy Seamstress Beard Knitting Pattern.

It only made sense, of course, for me to take multiple silly pictures of myself wearing a beard. This one makes me look like Jesus:


And this one like a... well, I'm not quite sure, but aviators look pretty neat with a beard:


And here I look like a trucker with a, well, um, a fascinator? And cleavage?


If you want to see more pictures of weirdos in beardos, check out this blog post.

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm gonna be a lumberjack for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta make me one of those! Love the picture of Gill from the Seamstress’ site.

    ReplyDelete