Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apology

Forgive me internet, for I have neglected my blog. I haven't written in a good two weeks with no real excuse. Sure I've been busy finishing up my first-year project, the culmination of about 6 months of (more or less) intense research, and I've was busy organizing the astronomy department's part of Science Rendezvous, but that's no excuse for the die-hard crafter! By the way, I totally spazzed out and forgot to take pictures at Science Rendezvous. It's probably for the best though... we had some crazy-ass weather, and the day was mostly miserable with poor attendance.

So, to make up for it, I have a whole camera full of pictures to post over the next couple of days. To keep you busy for the moment, here's a sketch of the professor in charge of my first-year project...



Edit (June 3, 2009): I've since been told that about 10,000 people showed up for Science Rendezvous. I guess it wasn't so poorly attended after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment