Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stitch 'n Pitch 2011

Last night I went to the Stitch 'n Pitch with some of my knitting friends. It was an evening of overpriced beer and snacks, sweltering heat in the stadium (sticky legs on plastic chairs!), lots of knitters, lots of knitting (and a little crochet), knitting goody bags, and... oh yeah, I guess a baseball game was going on. The following picture, provided by SeekUp, pretty much sums it up:



I didn't bring my camera, but the pictures from last year's game are still fairly accurate, except we had a group of 7 knitters and one crocheter this year. The Jays beat the Seattle Mariners 11-6.

1 comment:

  1. I hope all that expensive beer, snacks and baseball didn’t distract you too much from the important task of knitting.

    ReplyDelete