Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A return(?) to potholder fame



As you may recall, a few months ago, I posted that Star Trek Potholder pattern, and then the next day, I was super excited because I got almost 100 favourites and five comments on Ravelry in the first 24 hours it was up. The pattern, in case you're interested, is currently up to 57 projects, in 381 queues, and has been favourited 742 times.

Anyway, to further boost my already inflated ego, I was featured on CRAFT Magazine! You can find the post here with 37 (38 if you count contractions as two words) whole words extolling my awesomeness. Thanks for posting, Rachel Hobson!

Speaking of which, I still haven't made any double-knit potholders for myself. I should really get on that... maybe with Star Wars designs!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    You also been featured in One Pretty Thing, where I saw you! :)
    I'm a star trek fan but, a distract one so, I don't know either to what series the symbol belongs. Anyway this is very cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete