Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An addendum to yesterday's post

I've gotten some positive response to yesterday's post about the 150th anniversary edition of Darwin's Origin of Species with the "special" introduction. I got a couple more comments than usual (I generally average around 1), and I even got an email from Robert Luhn, Director of Communications for the National Center for Science Education. Mr. Luhn suggested that I direct my readers to the website for the Don't Diss Darwin Institute, which is a direct response to Ray Comfort's publication of the book. The analysis of the introduction is quite detailed, and there are a bunch of really good links as well.

Here's the humorous promotional video posted on the site:

1 comment:

  1. That was good. But he didn't mention the chapters strategically let out. That wasn't nice either, along with the nasty introduction.

    ReplyDelete